Wednesday 26 November 2014

Please Sponsor Me For The Bath Half 2015 - Raising Money for Dorothy House Charity

This will be my third year in a row running the Bath Half Marathon, and this year I want to challenge myself to run it in under 1 hour and 45 minutes. It is a great event where I can push myself to achieve my fitness goals, as well as raising money for a great cause.

Each year, I choose to raise money for a different charity. This year I wanted to support a local charity; I have chosen to raise money for Dorothy House Hospice Care in Bath, who offer physical, psychological, social and spiritual care to patients and their families facing life threatening illness, death or bereavement.
I will be extremely grateful if you can donate even the smallest amount of money for Dorothy House Charity, who have made a positive impact in the lives of many patients and their families!

Please follow the link below to my Just Giving page to donate.




No comments:

Post a Comment